Learn About Us
The sound of the waterfall in our 1/3 acre pond provides refreshing background noise to assist in your zen-like setting. We welcome a walk through our natural habitat and see why so many have loved our little paradise on the outskirts of Napoleon, OH. If you long for a change of venue from the traditional church basement, banquet hall or lodge, where beautification and individuality is not a challenge, we encourage you to see the simplicity of natural surroundings and the minimal enhancements necessary to make your day truly one of a kind.
What We Offer
Shady Brook Acres is the premier venue for weddings, receptions, birthdays, graduation parties, and corporate events in Northwest, Ohio. This beautiful venue has been in our family for over 45 years and continues to flourish as a beautiful, serene rural escape that we love to share with others. Our site is available for events and occasions of all types. While our location is an excellent spot for family reunions, corporate retreats, and group workshops, we especially excel in weddings and receptions.
- 50X80 Beautiful Barn
- Beautiful landscaping
- Ordained Minister at your discretion **
- Day of Coordinator **
- Pavilion overlooking our serene waterfall
- Guest Chairs 300
- 8 foot Tables available to accommodate 300 guests
- Parking with overflow potential
- Space for an optional tent of your choice with different locations
- Exclusive use of Bridal Cottage with up to 5 stations
- Save Your Date Photos and/or Engagement photos! (We will take them or bring your own photographer!!)
- Solar Lighting throughout landscaping and surrounding Pavilion
- Exclusive use of Shady Brook’s gardens and grounds
- Easels, Cedar Wood Pillars, wooden benches, Doors,
- Wooden lighted bar, Popcorn stand, whiskey barrels are available at your discretion, shepherd hooks for aisles, vintage picture frames, benches, faux mantle, various backdrops for decor**
- Fire Pit area (firewood can be brought in)
- Disposal Bins x 6
- Black pillar cigarette receptacles x 2; smoking area determined by bride and groom
- Rehearsal Time guaranteed within one week of your event approx 2 hrs
Please contact us to schedule a site visit where you can experience our scenic location first-hand and schedule your event date!
The most beautiful and memorable night!
Family and Friends! If you are looking or know someone who is looking to book a wedding you need to check this place out!! My Husband and I got married this year on August 20th and i never imagined such a beautiful wedding. Not only was it so special to us because my Aunt and Uncle were married on the same property 18 years ago but the time and amount of love that was put into every little detail by the property owners and our families was beyond words.
This place is amazing!
This place is amazing! We travelled from Tennessee to Ohio for my friend's wedding this weekend and this venue was so great from start to finish. Annie and Trent are the sweetest, most helpful hosts and their place is absolutely gorgeous. They made our jobs as bridesmaids a million times easier and were so quick to lend a hand or suggestion and made us feel right at home. I 100% recommend this place for your next event or wedding.
Couldn't have asked for a better day!
We cannot thank Anne, Trent, and the rest of their family that was there helping, enough! We came across them after our original venue didn't work out for us. And I'm so happy it never did..these guys are a blessing to have come across! Anne has kept in touch with me the entire process. They had a lot on their plate and the weather wasn't helping at all this spring. And they got it all done and it looked absolutely beautiful! We had received endless compliments on how beautiful the venue and set up was, but these compliments are definitely needing to be shared to them.